At YourBookkeepersOnline, the training and education of our staff in Australian Accounting and Tax regulations, as well as business practices, is critically important. We pride ourselves in investing on our people and developing a team dedicated to performing our service seamlessly to our clients’ requirements.
- We employ only professionally qualified and enthusiastic people who share our values of service excellence.
- We select the right experience levels to deploy to specific client engagements.
- Our employees bridge their local qualification to Australian recognised qualification – Philippine CPA to Australian CPA.
- Outside of specific ‘on-the-job’ training, we dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per month on structured online and face-face training. Our structured training covers various accounting software products as well as Accounting and Tax regulations.
- We have committed the cross training of key staff who each spends 2-3 weeks in Australia every year working with selected clients. They also attend Australian-hosted training and education.
- Our founder and Managing Director (Eric Felipe) dedicates specific training and feedback on quality assurance during his regular visits to the Philippines. Eric spends approximately 9-12 weeks with the Delivery Team in the Philippines.
Through our on-going commitment to training and education, and our service-rich culture at YBO, we have a successful formula for delivering the highest quality service to our customers.